Creative Quilling Forum

New to the site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to the site

Post by Paubur on 2010-03-09, 17:52

Thank you for creating this website. I haven't Quillded on over 20 years! Just decited to take it up once again. so I purched 2 kits, paper, tool, Board and away I start to roll. OOPS I forgot how. So looking for ways of doing and how things have changed. Will be purchasing a book soon I fear. But its is all good. I do love the craft there are beautiful things to be made.

Paubur

Back to top Go down

Re: New to the site

Post by quillingsavy on 2010-03-10, 00:59

Welcome Very Happy. I here am new too, and I think that you'll find everyone here is very kind and supportive, and talented Very Happy.
quillingsavy

http://rachellescraftingzone.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by psychedaboutquilling on 2010-03-10, 01:02

Hello, nice to see some new people! Do you have any pictures of your old work? Maybe you could post it in the gallery! There is a pattern area too if you need some ideas now but don't have a book to help!

Don't forget to ask for help if you need any, i haven't been quilling long but if I can help I will and I'm sure all these wonderful ladies that have been quilling over 10 years will have lots and lots of ideas!

Tammy Basketball
psychedaboutquilling

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on 2010-03-11, 04:10

HI there and welcome, it is so wonderful you came to join us. I hope you will find plenty of information here and there are also links to other websites through the members that you can visit with free patterns and ideas too besides our free pattern area which is slowly getting a few extra ideas here and there.
Feel free to email me if you need a basic quilling sheet to get you going. By reading the posts here and looking through the gallery, we will have you going in no time
Karon
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top