Creative Quilling Forum

looking for ideas that won't cost the earth - free projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking for ideas that won't cost the earth - free projects

Post by admin on 2010-03-11, 08:21

Hi All,
I am sure many of you have seen these but for those that haven't there is a craft magazine called craft creations with lots of past issues you can look through to see all their free projects. They have a lot there for quilling so if you click on the link and put in a quilling search, all the magazines with these projects will come up for you.
Once you have found them make sure you have adobe reader (free program) as they are all pdf doc's which is gr8 to view these well set out full colour projects. Craft Creations Just scroll down through the adds to the craft mags to get to the projects. They will appear as magazine issues
Happy hunting

Karon
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for ideas that won't cost the earth - free projects

Post by crisgea71 on 2010-03-11, 09:34

Karon,
I touk by Craft Creation, by London, a lot of products for quilling and anythings else.They have a very nice site!
cristina
crisgea71

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on 2010-03-11, 11:01

Hi Christina
Yes, they do and there is so many things in their magazines if you do other crafts. I have even looked at some of the other craft projects and thought to myself...I can quill that! you can also put in different searches and the information is very well set with easy to read instructions. It is good to know that we can go and just click on the projects we want and save them. They also sell older issues if people want them but the postage to Australia would be very high I am sure
Karon
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum