Creative Quilling Forum

Business looking for quiller to make Eucalyptus torquata flowers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Business looking for quiller to make Eucalyptus torquata flowers

Post by admin on 2010-03-30, 08:57

I was contacted today by a business that operate a business which electroplated gum leaves. One of the things they do is frame them and they want to be able to incorporate gumnuts with quilled flowers into frames. He is especially interested in being able to do a flower from eucalyptus torquata or coral gum.
eucalyptus torquata flower link
He would like to know if there is anyone who can either do piece work or a pattern and how to on these specific flowers. They are very intricate and due to the nature of the business, the flowers have to be top notch!! There is also a small area in which the frame and glass have being around 13-14mm.
If anyone is interested can you please email me and I can give you the email address to contact this business
thanks
Karon
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

eucalyptus flowers

Post by Jean on 2010-03-31, 08:34

Hi Karon,

Have received a phone call from the business you mentioned.
I will be sending samples down to them early next week.

thank you

Jean
Jean

http://www.carobana.com.au/quilling/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Business looking for quiller to make Eucalyptus torquata flowers

Post by admin on 2010-03-31, 08:52

Fantastic, glad to hear. I wasn't sure how busy everyone was or who to ask with that one so I have just put the word out at his request. They sound very intricate! have you made them before? My brain was working overtime with the how to. I hope you can post a pic of what you make for us, it is a stunning flower
Karon
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

eucalyptus blossoms

Post by Jean on 2010-03-31, 15:03

Most eucalyptus blossoms are the same basic structure, only the amount and length of fringing and of course the colour vary.

I enjoy eucalyptus and bottlebrush blossoms the most. They look so real. I have had people ask me how I preserved the blossoms. When I tell them they are paper they almost don't believe me.

I hope the company like what I have to offer. It might lead to something more, who knows?

Regards Jean
Jean

http://www.carobana.com.au/quilling/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Business looking for quiller to make Eucalyptus torquata flowers

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top