Creative Quilling Forum

Hello i'm new member from malta

Go down

Hello i'm new member from malta

Post by miriam on 2010-06-16, 15:06

Hi my name is Miriam Abela and i come from Malta an island in the Mediterraen Sea. I 've been crafting cards now for 6years and i especially like quilling. Recently i've just discovered photo editing which helps me personalise my cards too.
miriam

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello i'm new member from malta

Post by miriam on 2010-06-16, 15:24

i haven't yet understood how to show my quilled cards if someone can help more please do
miriam
miriam

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on 2010-06-17, 08:23

HI Miriam
Welcome and it is wonderful to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time with us and we look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.
There are 2 ways of putting your picture up. The first is through the gallery where all can share and surf the pics at any time.
To do this Click on gallery above this post. Now Click on your personal album at the bottom left of the page then click on upload pic directly under the home button. Next to image put the title of your picture and underneath you can put some details about it. The next bit is to browse and this will navigate you around your computer so you can find the picture on your pc. once you have found it, click on it. The last part is the category which is important as you need to click the drop down list and find the area which it belongs like cards or baby. Try not to keep it in your personal album as others wont see it unless you send them a link. Finally click save and you have your picture in the gallery.

The second area is to put a picture in your post like when you are showing a picture with some information you are discussing with others. You will see a toolbar when you reply or post a topic between the title and the message body. Hover your cursor over the tabs until you find the one that says host an image and click on this. You will need to click the browse button to find the picture on your pc then click host it. Give it a minute or so and you will see three boxes with information in them. Highlight and copy the middle one only and paste it directly into your post then click save on the box. It just looks like words on your post but once you upload your post it links those words to a free hosting site and puts the picture in to the post where ever you put that information.
I hope that helps and you enjoy this wonderful quilling group. There is a lovely bunch here from all over the world and I am sure you will gain much from us as we will from you. Again welcome
Karon
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Me on 2010-06-17, 10:01

Welcome Miriam... great you can join us.

Quill Me

http://quillme.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by miriam on 2010-06-17, 10:11

thank you ladies i'm off to try to post
miriam:))))))
miriam

Back to top Go down

Post by paulahogue on 2010-06-17, 16:13

Welcome Miriam glad you could join us,you'll love this group.Have fun quilling