Creative Quilling Forum

Card for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Card for sale

Post by hooked on quilling on 2010-01-15, 02:52

Card has a blank insert, envelope and comes in a clear plastic resealable bag.

Card is $3.00
Postage is $0.55 - I offer free post for purchases over $10
Payment by PayPal or bank deposit.
Please message me for details.
Cheers
Jo
hooked on quilling

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Quilled-Inspirations

Back to top Go down

These fringed flowers are too nice

Post by admin on 2010-01-15, 23:26

Those large fringed flowers are incredible! I don't think I have seen any so nice in ages Jo! really unique What exactly have you put on the edges?. You definitely are the fringing queen! queen
Karon
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your rhinestones

Post by admin on 2010-01-15, 23:27

Where do you buy your rhinestones? they really give your work that extra class!
Karon flower
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Card for sale

Post by hooked on quilling on 2010-01-16, 00:46

Aww shucks, thanks Karon

The paper I used for the flowers comes from that bloke in Melbourne, it's two toned horizontally instead of vertically and has a white edge on the paper - would you believe it's the reject part of the roll or whatever??? not that the prices I pay reflect that Rolling Eyes He has paper that has a coloured edge as well, wacky colour combos but they work well in fringed flowers.
hooked on quilling

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on quilling on 2010-01-16, 00:47

Admin wrote:Where do you buy your rhinestones? they really give your work that extra class!
Karon flower

Rhinestones are Kasier Craft ones, got them from the $2 shop, have started using them and love them on the flowers.
hooked on quilling

Back to top Go down

Post by bZb on 2010-03-04, 05:53

That is a really nice card Jo. What bloke in Melbourne do you get that paper from? Is it ok to have his name, so maybe I can see what he has to offer?

Thanks Jo!

I do like your fringed flowers, they are so tidy and neat. Unlike my fringed flowers!! Thanks for sharing...
Belinda.
bZb

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on 2010-07-12, 10:16

bZb wrote:That is a really nice card Jo. What bloke in Melbourne do you get that paper from? Is it ok to have his name, so maybe I can see what he has to offer?

Hi Belinda,
His name is Jonathan Mayne. He also manufactures those super duper fringers that have excellent adjustment for width and depth plus they fringe up to 2cm widths in your strips. He has a good variety of paper widths though some types are only coloured on one side so you can fold or coil that sort. You can find his website by typing in his name in lower case and adding .com.au to it. It is better to ring and talk to him over the phone as he is very busy and doesn't get to his emails too often also he does have credit card facilities to pay over the phone which is great. Lovely chatty man
Karon
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bZb on 2010-07-12, 12:39

Thanks for the tip and info Karon! Guess what I am spending my holiday pay on?? Wink Yep you guessed right... quilling supplies!!!

YAY! lol!
bZb

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on 2010-07-12, 16:45

If you are getting one of his fringers, you will not look back. They are really expensive and I baulked at paying $130 but it was well worth it. I sell one that is $50 which my customers are fine with but if you are an avid quiller like us every day I would highly recommend it because it can really be refined to such fine cuts that no other fringer can do. Jo put me onto it as she is a fringing queen and I am so glad I got it. I think from memory she puts more than 1 strip through hers. The spring return is really responsive on it. Ever need any info just email or call me any time. I was hoping to get down to the airport and surprise you but just got way laid with all the family we have had for the past few months Sad next time!!
Karon
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bZb on 2010-07-13, 00:17

Thanks again Karon. I do appreciate you sharing this with me. And next time I am heading down I will definately let you know! Perhaps I can train out to caboolture or something and meet you out that way? At this point I don't think I am coming down again until late August, early September, but the dates haven't been confirmed yet, but will keep you posted!
bZb

Back to top Go down

Post by Priyangani on 2011-05-30, 11:11

Card has a blank insert, envelope and comes in a clear plastic resealable bag.

Card is $1.5
Postage is $0.55 - I offer free post for purchases over $10
Contact me. Mobile No. 0094711902344
e-mail. anitapfernando@gmail.com
Please message me for details.
Anita P Fernando[img][/img]http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/16/53/11/64/0810.jpg
Priyangani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down