Creative Quilling Forum

Introduction!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction!

Post by consuellaj on 2012-03-06, 03:13

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but not new to quilling. I recently started quilling again after many years.

I'm a retired teacher living in St. Louis. I retired 6 years ago after 36 years in the classroom. My plan had been to return to needle crafts, but a bought a cricut and never looked back. All of my quilling is made to go on greeting cards are ATCs.

I look forward to learning new techniques and making friends.
Consuella

consuellaj

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction!

Post by KrazeeLdy on 2012-03-06, 04:02

Welcome to the forum, Consuellaj!

Make sure you post some photos of your quilling...as I tell everyone coming in...we love to "ooohhhh & aaaahhhh" over beautiful artwork! ;D

Also, if you have good techniques, comments or just want to share ideas...please do, I love learning new stuff...I'm not so good at quilling! Very Happy

KrazeeLdy

Back to top Go down

Post by consuellaj on 2012-03-06, 20:00

KrazeeLdy wrote:Welcome to the forum, Consuellaj!

Make sure you post some photos of your quilling...as I tell everyone coming in...we love to "ooohhhh & aaaahhhh" over beautiful artwork! ;D

Also, if you have good techniques, comments or just want to share ideas...please do, I love learning new stuff...I'm not so good at quilling! Very Happy

I'll post a link to my quilling soon. I need to sort it in my photobucket account first. I don't think I have any ideas or techniques to share. I wish I did. I'm really relearning what I once knew. Thank you for the warm welcome.
Consuella

consuellaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Me on 2012-03-07, 04:23

Welcome Consuella,
Glad you have joined us.
Are you doing anything quilling wise for Easter?
Our admin person Laura is busy making a new website for this forum. So there will be more room in the gallery then. You can also post a picture on a post like this

Quill Me

http://quillme.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Doing Online High School Diploma

Post by elijahgoodwin on 2012-05-29, 09:22

Stanley High School has years of online learning experience and takes pride in providing quality education to all diploma holders of Stanley High School from all across the globe. Stanley High School provides the perfect medium to earn an accredited high school diploma for students who were not able to continue with their education, home-school students or working adults.

Why choose Stanley High School?

1. Earn a High School Diploma: Customize your educational plans and earn a diploma using 21st century technology.
2. Schedule with Flexibility: Complete courses at your own pace and at times that best fit their daily schedules.
3. Recover Credit: Earn credits to get back on track for graduation within your own school district. Enrollment is not dependent upon traditional school calendars, so courses can be started at any time during the year.
4. Apply Home School Credits: You can enroll in SHS and transfer credits earned through home school study to our diploma program.
5. Prior to credits being awarded, courses must be submitted for review and approval.
6. Select from Advanced or Remedial Courses: Choose courses that meet your academic needs and support your learning style.
elijahgoodwin

http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top